Sunday, April 14, 2013

Zoya Vespa (again)

Good morning everyone! I know I already did a post with Vespa from Zoya's PixieDust collection, but let's be honest: it was just one picture.... and it really wasn't all that good. Haha. Soooo, I took some new ones to go a long with my post on Godiva.

Here is Vespa, again. The lovely sage green textured polish from Zoya's PixieDust collection. I *think* I got the shimmer captured. That's truly what makes these polishes amazing.






I really love these polishes. At first I didn't like the whole textured polish craze that is going on, but the shimmer that these have is just fantastic! It really looks like someone poured crushed gems and sugar on your nails. I'm super impressed. I'm probably going to just stick with these two colors from this round of PixieDust polishes because it looks like there are some bright colors coming out later this year... and THOSE I want. I want them already and haven't even seen them swatched!

Hope you liked the better version of swatches from this post! Check out my post on Godiva HERE if you haven't see that one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment