Friday, April 12, 2013

Girly Bits Cosmic Ocean and Street Magic

Good afternoon all! I'm super excited about the release of Pam's new Girly Bits collection tomorrow and so in honor of the release I have a few of my favorite layering polishes, probably ever: Cosmic Ocean and Street Magic. These are multi colored shimmers that can be layer over any color. In my pictures I picked to layer them over black, but they also look stunning over blues and greens and purples!

Street Magic is a green/gold shimmer. It shifts from green to yellow to red to gold. It's just amazing and looks just as stunning over green or blue; although, I've chosen black for my swatches.





I just. Pictures barely do this justice. Next though I have Cosmic Ocean for you. I consider Cosmic Ocean my favorite layering polish of all time. The way it transforms a normal black polish isjust.... I have no words. None. Pictures will in NO way do this polish justice. It's just so incredible I can only hope to have captured at least a little bit of it's awesomeness.

Isn't that just amazing? Over normal black. And the shimmer is just insane. I can't even talk about it properly it's so stunning.







Girly Bits Polish can be purchased at Pam's store for $10/bottle. I highly recommend these polishes. I was hoping to get Shift Happens in here as well, but I couldn't track down my bottle so I'll swatch that one later From what I understand, Pam's Spring It On Me collection will be released tomorrow although these two polishes are already for sale and not part of that collection.


***All polish in this post was purchased by me.*** 


No comments:

Post a Comment