Thursday, April 11, 2013

A little A England Spam!

Good evening!

Today's post is a little special, but only because Travelin' Nails traveled to a computer and a real camera today. It's my day off, and goodness, everyone was busy but me. So I swatched. I have 4 polishes from A England for you today. A England is a semi-indie (??? I feel like they aren't quite indie, but yet they are) brand that makes some of my favorite holographic polishes! All these are scattered holographic and the formula is gorgeous. The polish in general is just gorgeous. I'm absolutely in love.

First I have a polish that was a lemming for me for a long time. I kept seeing it, wanting it, then passing for something else. I finally ordered it and HOLY WOW I can NOT believe I waited so long! This is Lady of the Lake, a purple scattered holo.





Next I have Ascalon, a gorgeous grey with a slight lavender duo-chrome effect.







Dragon was my very first A England polish, and Dragon is the perfect name for this color of green!







Finally, I have St. George, an amazingly pigmented teal blue. In darker lighting this one looks like it is dark green, but it definitely has a lot of blue in it one compared to Dragon, above. 




I adore all of these polishes. If you are on the fence about any of these I am pushing you over. Go get them. I promise you will not regret it! I definitely didn't. 


***All polish in this post was purchased by me***

No comments:

Post a Comment