Friday, April 26, 2013

OPI Tiffany Case

Good afternoon loves! Hope you all are doing well! I think I'm getting a cold. Can't tell yet, but my throat has been sore for the last few days. Yuck!

I didn't expect it, but it's official. I'm into the texture polish craze! I never really got into the crackle thing when it was around, and the matte look is still iffy for me, but this texture thing! I think the polish companies are doing great things with these polishes. First Zoya with the PixieDust line and now the Bond Girls collection from OPI. I wasn't planning on picking any of these up, but decided since I don't have a blue polish -- I passed on Nyx by Zoya -- that I'd grab it. Best. Idea. Evar!

Tiffany Case is a bright blue polish from OPI's Liquid Sand line of texture polishes. It manages to stay matte and textured while being amazingly shiny and sparkly! I can't stop looking at my fingers!




I don't know if I'll be getting any more of the Bond Girls collection, but picking this one up was definitely a good call! 

Any of you have a preference or think you'll be picking any of this collection up??

No comments:

Post a Comment