Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sinful Colors Cinderella

Hey guys! Hope you all are doing well. ^_^ I'm a little late on the polish I have for you today but oh well! Today's polish is Cinderella by Sinful Colors. 

I picked this up when it was the "it" polish to grab. I actually ended up with two bottles of it somehow. This polish is actually a let down for me. It's a super pretty baby blue with delicate pink shimmer in it. The major drawback is that it is really sheer. My pictures only show 3 coats because that's all I wanted to do, but last time I wore this I think I did a total of 5. I don't seem to have a good layering blue for this. Anyway, it's a pretty polish, just not up my alley. 




I need to double check colors, but I think one of the more recent releases by Sinful Colors may include a blue that matches this, minus the shimmer. If I find that then I would wear this polish much MUCH more often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment