Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Salon Perfect: Kaboom

Hello all! Hope everything is well! I was originally going to post another polish from the Zoya PixieDust shades but I picked this baby up and decided to show it instead. 

I don't have it to compare, but I think that Kaboom is very close, if not a dupe, to the very cool looking Floam by Nail-Venturous. It's got teal and chartreuse neon glitters! This is probably a polish that you could wear on its own with 3 or 4 coats but I preferred to layer it over OPI Fly. This is two coats over Fly. 


And a macro of the glitters!


I can't stop looking at my nails! ^_^ I picked this up at Walmart. There are 5 other colors in the collection and I ended up with 3 of them, but this is the one I was after. 

That's all for today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment