Sunday, June 16, 2013

KBShimmer What's Your Damage?



Hey guys! I'm super excited about this post. I've got one of the colors from my Instagram sneak peek I posted the other day. KBShimmer is a brand of indie polish that is quickly becoming one of my favorites! They just came out with their Summer 2013 collection and that's what today's polish is from.

This is What's Your Damage? It's a milky-white base with large neon hex glitter and smaller black hexes and then some neon and black shards. The effect is just amazing. My swatches are two coats over Sinful Colors Snow Me White. I think you could use the polish alone but I had some stains from my Kaboom mani that I needed to cover. :( But either way, the polish is just drool worthy!



The glitter came out super easy. No fishing required. Is this not just an awesome look?? I'm in love with it. In fact, this is still what I've got on my nails right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment