Friday, March 1, 2013

Nerdlacquer: Don't Blink

Hey all! Hope is well! Today I have a polish for you that ranks as one of my all time favorites. This is Don't Blink by Nerdlacquer. Nerdlacquer was an indie brand that had, as their name implies, nerd-based polishes. This one is named after Doctor Who (aka The Best Show Ever) haha! Just kidding on the second part there. Anyway, this one is named after a character called the weeping angels. If you aren't familiar with the show, they are statues that only move when no one is looking at the them. Pretty scary! This polish is intended to look like stone with the milky-grey base, silver and black micro glitter, and some small/medium hex glitter. I think the effect is awesome and pulled off flawlessly!

Unfortunately, Nerdlacquer is no longer making polish so I have to be happy with my one bottle of Don't Blink.





No comments:

Post a Comment