Sunday, March 31, 2013

China Glaze: Strap On Your Moonboots

Good morning! Hope everyone is having a good day so far! I'm just getting ready to head off to work so this is a quick post, since I didn't get it in yesterday! This is the final polish I picked up from the Hologlam (gram? I'm honestly not sure what this collection is called. I've seen different things) Collection: Strap On Your Moonboots.

This is a gorgeous deep blue holo. This is two coats and I had no issues with the formula.








Drool with me? All these colors are just uh-MAZ-ing. You can check out my other two posts on this collection here and here.

My final thought: I really love these colors. I don't like pink and for some reason, I don't like the lighter holos either so I skipped those for now. When I picked these up, I thought When Stars Collide would be my favorite. (I think I even said it was while I was swatching it!) It turns out that once I got them all on my nails, I completely fell for OMG A UFO. All the shades are gorgeous though and I will probably end up with a couple more colors.

Do you have favorites? Which ones? I did have a hard time choosing one!

No comments:

Post a Comment