Friday, March 22, 2013

China Glaze: When Stars Collide and Galactic Grey

Hello! Hope you all had a good week! Mine was pretty uneventful, mostly work. Today I have for your my swatches of some of the polishes from the Hologlam Collection. This is a very anticipated collection. It's full of 12 holographic colors. Today I only have 2, but they all look gorgeous. I'm not a fan of pink and couldn't buy them all so I only got the first couple on my list of "most wanted." The two I have for you today are Galatic Grey and When Stars Collide.

This post is very picture heavy. The polish was just too pretty! All pictures are taken under a lamp, indoors.

Galatic Grey is a dark charcoal grey holo. I don't like black-looking polishes but this type, with a little bit of something extra, I LOVE. 








When Stars Collide is my favorite of the collection. It's a deep red-purple holo and I think the color is just so unique compared to the usual color selection I've seen for holographic polish. Usually they're light purple/lilac so the deep colors are really getting me with this collection!






I don't know if maybe I'm just too new to the blogging and nail polish world, but I had absolutely ZERO issues with application or formula on these. This is three and two coats respectively. I didn't have any issues at all with balding or dragging, and the dry time was very fast. Minimal cleanup was necessary.

I also plan on getting the olive green from this collection as well as the dark blue! The colors are just not found anywhere else yet! What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment