Monday, February 18, 2013

Girly Bits: Stormy Skies

Good morning! I'm excited to get this post in. I've been moving into a new apartment so busy would be an understatement! I'm almost done though and finally have some sit-down time!
My polish today is one I've had a lemming for, for AGES! I think Girly Bits is my favorite indie brand. All of Pam's polishes are beautiful! Stormy Skies is a, you guessed it, sky blue polish that has a slight grey cast to it. It's filled with blue/green shimmer. Love. I've never been drawn to a blue polish quite like I'm drawn to this one. LOVE!!
With the photos, sorry for my cuticles. Our weather can't decide if it's warm or snowy. Haha! It's drying my hands out. This is 3 coats with topcoat. The formula was flawless.



Girly Bits can be purchased at Llarow or at Pam's store HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment