Thursday, February 21, 2013

China Glaze: Keep Calm, Paint On

Today I have a snow day!! We are getting the Midwest blizzard (affectionately called "snowmageddon") so my workplace closed. I used the time to catch up on some swatching!! I have four of the China Glaze spring collection shades. With the limitations on photo positioning on my phone, I'll be posting them one at a time.

Today I have, as you probably figured from the title (hah!), Keep Calm, Paint On. This is a light, minty green with silver shimmer. I didn't see the shimmer at first but it's really pretty. Noticeable but still subtle in an elegant way. The formula was thick but not hard to work with and this is 3 coats!

If you're also getting the snow then please be careful and drive safely!









No comments:

Post a Comment