Wednesday, February 13, 2013

China Glaze: Creative Fantasy

Hello! Today has been a hectic day for me! Between moving into a new apartment, a doctor appointment, and working, I've just been all over the place! Finally I have my lunch (dinner, really since I work late) break!

Today I have for you Creative Fantasy from the Cirque du Soleil collection by China Glaze. I have a few others but this one is my favorite. It's a dark purple jelly that somehow manages to be true dark purple AND almost neon at the same time. It's impressive and looks really pretty. I also like that it will work for jelly sammiches! I don't have any picture of those but I've done a few. The only thing I didn't like was the formula was patchy. It didn't look like it in real life, but you can see how spotty and uneven the polish is at 2 coats. Doesn't put me off though because his really is an awesome polish!







No comments:

Post a Comment