Saturday, August 17, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand: Alcatraz...Rocks

Good morning everyone! I have a short but gorgeous post for you today. I've been avoiding Ulta because I'm trying to save money for a Vacation coming up so I haven't had a chance to check out a lot of the new collections. One polish I kept hearing about was the new Liquid Sand polish from the San Francisco collection by OPI, Alcatraz...Rocks. 

I accidentally found one. It was hiding with The Bond Girls collection. I thought I had just written off Vesper too soon! Anyway, I looked at it and it was love at first sight. Alcatraz...Rocks is a stunning dark grey/purple base and tons of little tiny glitters in a ton of colors. It's just fantastic! 





And then a blurryish (my camera just wanted to focus. Haha I couldn't get it to go blurry!) one to highlight the sparkle. 


I see green and purple and gold in there and more colors show up in person. Out of all the texture polishes out right now, this ranks as one of my favorites. I did not put any topcoat on, but from the other blogger pictures I've seen, it's just as amazing with a couple coats. 

I would definitely recommend picking this up if you like the textured polish look!

No comments:

Post a Comment