Thursday, March 6, 2014

Back after a LOOOONG hiatus!

Whew!  How have you all been?? Sorry there hasn't been anything new for so long. I've been moving and had a bit of an accident with the pinky finger of my swatching hand. 

I decided to take a break from blogging for awhile and do other things. Unfortunately, during that time I managed to badly injure my pinky nail to the point that the entire nail just fell off. It hurt and looks terrible. I can't even include it in pictures at the moment. :( Maybe someday I can but that'll be a long way off. 

I'm kind of just getting my feet wet for now so today I just have a simple nail gradient I did. I used China Glaze What A Pansy and Essie First Timer for my colors. Just something basic to get back in the game with! 

I'm sorry for how wonky my nails are. I made the mistake of getting acrylics a few months back and they're still recovering. 


I'll be back with more soon! Thanks for reading and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment